HOME DOWNLOADS TOOLS HOW TO'S SOFTCAM.KEY FORUM LINKS
It is currently 21 Apr 2021, 04:26

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 102  Next
 Amiko A3 - utilizare de zi cu zi 

Post Re: Amiko A3 - utilizare de zi cu zi
Multumesc mihai am sa incerc ce mi-ai spus ....acolo se ajunge daca apesi 99999 asa a ajuns baiatu meu cautand desenele stiind ca sunt ls 99_100 pr canalele astea .....

29 Dec 2014, 09:03
Profile Send private message

Thanks Mr mihaip;

i installed oscam (oscam new and plugin)
then write my c line cccam
every thing works well until now
problems:it freezes much zaping too late it takes 30 s to go from TF1 to F2
as example
conclusion this box am not satisfied in french we say une cata (catastrophe)
i ve befor the vu plus uno and vu+ solo
the differance is big
maybe in the future A3 will be imporved by by his people

any way je suis tres reconnaissant des efforts que vous faite MR mihaip
u re a gentlemen que dieux vous garde happy new year et bonne fete fin d'année
happy new year
mouhsh

29 Dec 2014, 09:45

First time I've heard about this behaviour ! my Oscam and C lines work as
fast as is working in Enigma2 ... under Oscam ! sure isn't caused by your
server ? The idea is to uninstall the old Oscam ... then install the new one ...
if you have also MCAS better uninstall it ... take care the same line can be
active in two receivers in the same time !

29 Dec 2014, 10:00

@rusnacu ---- feciorul a dat peste codul ascuns de RESET FIRMWARE !!! :lol:
m-am inteles cu chinezu' ... sa schimbe codul !I-am zis omului ca pustii din
Romania sunt exagerat de isteti ... :lol: ... s-ar putea ca totul sa fie OK
la un nou reboot ....

29 Dec 2014, 10:06

@mmasic --- the TV delay does not solve the problem ! if you turn it ON ...
"scrambled" ... is the consequence ... because it delay's the ECM ... ! don't use
it ... lipsync problem is under examination ... and have not yet a satisfactory
solution.

29 Dec 2014, 10:14

Se mai aude ceva de rezolvarea problemei MCAS - sacadarea sunetului la fiecare 10 sec pe Aus&^stria Sat si fara sunet pe T*nt (ambele 19E)?

Daca fac upgrade de la Xbmc 13.1 la Kodi 14 din Spark Store, se pierd saterile XBMC (skin, playlist, locations, fav, settings, repos....) ?

29 Dec 2014, 10:24

Probleme cu sunetul sunt doar pe cele cu sunet AC3 ... este in studiu ...
DA ! vei pierde setarile ! nu cred ca merge "update" ... trebuie sters XBMC
si reinstalat Kodi ! poti incerca dar ...eu asa cred !

29 Dec 2014, 10:36

mihaip wrote:
don't use it ...
lipsync problem is under examination ... and have not yet a satisfactory
solution.

I really appreciate your efforts and I'm deeply thankful.
Still, IMHO, this is a immature relation to the customers.
I bought A3 to watch movie channels - not to develop half-assembled dual OS piece of ... in fancy alloy case.
Patience is a virtue, but I don't like to pay for it.
Let's wait...
Thank you again!
Regards,
Milan

29 Dec 2014, 11:32

If you dont like experiencing ... Enigma2 is better ! there all is old ...
in A3 everything is new ... so ... problems are solved daily ... A3 means ...
LiveTV + XBMC + Android Apps ... if you don't need all this ... you've made
a bad choice !

29 Dec 2014, 12:03

Does anybody else have a problem with blinking screen? Its happening with all the resolutions. Have to change 720p to 1080i or 1080p then its ok for a while. And then it starts again. :cry:

29 Dec 2014, 13:11

No ! how it started ? what did you changed in the setup ?

29 Dec 2014, 13:47

Dear Mihap,

About the EPG. I wont pretend that I understand all that you wrote there. That is why its not so "easy" to solve and the different regional standards, etc.

I got my mom a Cryptobox 650HD 1/3 the price of this "thing" and it has perfectly working EPG out of the box. So does almost every other STB to my understanding (work). So I don't get why this is an issue that a manufacturers team cant solve in almost 1 year. Even with your explanation. If other can make it work, then the issue is definitely not in the system, but with the resources and priority that Amiko devotes to fixing this issue.

How can you say so bluntly to mmasic that "HE" made the "BAD" choice. Believe me that he, I, and many other suffering users thought that they were buying the currently top of the line STB. Which has been on the market for so many months. And no where did it state that is a beta (maybe even alpha) equipment that you should not expect to use to its full potential. No not even close! You cant use it well for even basic functionality. EPG IS BASIC FUNCTIONALITY.

No where did they state that we are paying (big money) to be test rats for a product that might any time decide to just call it quits. Its causing us more anguish that joy and you cant say it started selling 1 month ago.

Please understand that I am not aiming this at you. At lease you are doing your best to help. But please don't defend them by making it sound acceptable or normal that a product at this stage of its cycle should by allowed to be so incomplete. And blame the user for a poor choice.

Even the fact that half of Europe and Russia is coming to this one Romanian site to find what little help they can from a guy (you) who is not employed by Amiko but just trying to help out. Why are we not on Amiko official support forum, why are they not helping directly. Seriously they product so far is a flaw and completely unacceptable. Poor user get conned in to buying it because they look at the killer spec sheets and expect (naively) that a company wouldn't put a product like this on the market with an alpha level software.

I dont know how others feel, but I am really frustrated. At the verge of going on a rampage to post on every available forum that no one should even consider buying this POS as it has little to no support and currently no part is working perfectly. No not as a revenge, but so that other people wont me the BAD choice that I/we made. I am 100% sure that if I do that I will be able to swag not one person from a buying decision. All this till Amiko gets their act together. I am sure that they are not indifferent to the amount of units that they sell. Please relay this to them. What they are doing not is sub-par and unacceptable. I didn't plan to pay them money to become a beta tester. I want to be a user.

29 Dec 2014, 14:34

mihaip wrote:
No ! how it started ? what did you changed in the setup ?

It has always been there. Thought its FW issue because its getting better every update. Tried everything... took CEC off, different cables and inputs.

29 Dec 2014, 14:58

thanks a lot mr mihaip
how about biss
in mcas key editor there is no biss
how i can intruduce biss k**
tanks

29 Dec 2014, 15:32

@mouhsh --- for biss you can use Oscam EMU ! not MCAS ! no further datails ...

@proformance --- OK ! let's try this ... save your channels ! and do a
firmware reset ! try to use same settings on TV SET and A3 ... e.g. 720p
50Hz ! and will see ...

@pompecucor --- the only EPG problem is linked of CrossEPG for MediaHighway
providers ... the rest ... the majority ... are working from the beggining !
You've right ! my tone was too rough ! but I maintain my opinion that if
you buy something you must be informed ... I wrote here about how new ...
how innovative ... and surprising ... is A3 ! I did not presented A3 as being
perfect ! more than that ... I've made you all part of his growing ! I'm used
to expect that it will take a time till it becomes perfect ! who don't like it ...
can always to return it to the seller ! in a reasonable term ... :roll:

29 Dec 2014, 15:49

Hi mihaip,
first of all, I would like to join to the group of people which are grateful to you for your support. Thank You.
I would like to expose a problem I have with the latest version OscamNew and OSCAM Emu (ver . 10082).
The app works properly, even the new graphic template is ok , but when I try to access to the app from the System menu , it crashes and returns to the System menu.
Through logcat I get the following error.

Code:
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765): java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=1; index=1
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at com.fulan.spark2.oscamnew.data.OscamDataControl.readOscamConfInfor(OscamDataControl.java:685)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at com.fulan.spark2.oscamnew.data.OscamDataControl.init(OscamDataControl.java:91)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at com.fulan.spark2.oscamnew.OscamActivity$3.handleMessage(OscamActivity.java:247)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5041)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:793)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:560)
E/AndroidRuntime( 7765):        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
W/ActivityManager( 4005):   Force finishing activity com.fulan.spark2.oscamnew/.OscamActivity

Is there a repository where download the java sources and an issue tracker where reports this bug ?
Thank You

29 Dec 2014, 16:41

Wow ! take it easy ... let's describe the steps in detail ....
- you're removed old Oscam
- you're installed the new one
- started from the system app folder
- configured from WebIF ... tested ...
- you're entered again system app folder -> Oscam ... and crash ?

I've entered repeatedly into Oscam launching application from system
app folder ... never failed !!! must be something else ... some severe
syntax error in readers ... ( oscam.server ) look at device ... the application
must parse oscam.server in order to show in Config window the servers list !

29 Dec 2014, 16:52

Exactly the steps you described, with the addition of a clear data before remove the old oscam.
With the previous version I had no problem and I have not changed oscam.server from 10068, when I removed the s- encrypt = 0.
Since both readers (emulator and constant.cw) work, I did not think there could be a problem in the file oscam.server.
Later I will check and let you know.
Thank You

29 Dec 2014, 17:37

mihaip wrote:

@pompecucor --- the only EPG problem is linked of CrossEPG for MediaHighway
providers ... the rest ... the majority ... are working from the beggining !
You've right ! my tone was too rough ! but I maintain my opinion that if
you buy something you must be informed ... I wrote here about how new ...
how innovative ... and surprising ... is A3 ! I did not presented A3 as being
perfect ! more than that ... I've made you all part of his growing ! I'm used
to expect that it will take a time till it becomes perfect ! who don't like it ...
can always to the return it to the seller !

Sorry, but for me EPG for 7 days doesn't work at all. It never has. Only current program and next program is shown. Is it working for anyone else?
Also I am not saying that it not perfect. I am saying that its not even close. I am saying it is bad! There is not one part working without a flaw. Nothing one.

Furthermore from the slow speed of the development I can't see that they, Amiko are giving it any serious priority. That is why I am frustrated. Why are we even speaking to you and not them? Simple, they don't care. If they did, they would have a dedicated forum where they collect bugs and try to help people like you do.

Also I don't know what shops you go to, but here (where I live), you cant just take back something you bought after a few weeks and say you are not satisfied to the seller. Honestly I am at the stage, that I would return it immediately if it was possible to get my money back. But we are not in the USA where you have 30 days return policy. Also you can't blame the user for "not make good research before buying". I am studies computer programing so you cant even say I am a technical novice. I like to do research too. But you can seriously expect me (or every other dissatisfied buyer) to be the one at fault in this case.

All I knew the time I made my purchase was that OSCAM was not complete yet (even here most complaints are for that). I decided I can leave with that. However now I know that not one part of the Firmware is 100% not even 95%. Here is my sort list (and I am not a hardcore user, I font use XMBC for example). I am on ver.68 BTW.

(my) Bugs:
*Screen Flickers every 10 seconds (I am on thor 6/8) probably OSCAM.
*No 7 day EPG (which every other STB has working perfectly)
*Sometime the device neets reboot for "scrambles" go away (this is not server problem, my cheap STB in the other room doesn't need restart every 2 days).
*Every 2 days I have to "reconnect" my Windows shared HDD in the setting menu, before I can watch my movies.
*Volume wheel is erratic at best and doesn't work in some places
*Wifi is very poor. I had shutter even in my lower res movies, so I had to switch to cable (my WT TV did not have this problem and it had a much smaller CPU and 6 year old chipset).
*Time shift is a mess. Completely unreliable. So I am scared to press pulse to go to the bathroom, because I might not be able to start were I left of. Tell me its working perfectly for you guys.
*Recording program is also quite useless without a normal EPG.
*when I go into screen position settings, its jumps all around when I enter and when I exit. Just buggy.

etc, these are just to least a few that come to mind at the moment.

Please help out here guys, I am sure I am not the only one dissatisfied with the current status and rate of progress. You can all list a few things.

BTW this is why I was suggesting that I will go and post all the bugs on several forums so they would be easy to find and maybe even make a youtube video showing all of them. Then call it something like "Amiko A3 review" so that everyone finds it and will know what they are getting into. As I say I am fairly sure that would slow the sales of new units. Which in turn is like shooting myself in my own foot. If fewer units are sold then Amiko will be even less inclined to spend resources on developing such a device.

This I why I ask you to please let them know that WE are frustrated. Do not give them the attitude that you are giving us: "its new, it takes time, patience...". That is an excuse. Its months old, they are making money selling it. And until its at least 80% functional, its cheating people out of money.

29 Dec 2014, 17:40

It's your opinion ! I respect it ! I like A3 as it is ! for different reasons of course !
anyway if you are unhappy with A3 , and you have no patience, best advice ...
sell it ! This forum is not dedicated to debates ... so ... all I can do is to pass
your observations to Fulan's Spark Team ... already done !

29 Dec 2014, 19:02
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2027 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 102  Next